Portwest PW3 Hi-Viz Winter Jacket - T400Product code: T400
- Details & Features
The stylish and functional PW3 Hi-Vis Winter Jacket will ensure you stand out from the crowd. Made from our renowned 300D Oxford PU coated durable stain resistant fabric this jacket includes many outstanding features including the new Insulatex heat reflective lining panel which reflects heat back into the body ensuring maximum warmth and comfort multiple zipped pockets for secure storage EZEE zip technology contemporary design and modern fit.
- CE certified
- Concealed detachable hood
- Detachable ID pocket
- Ergonomically shaped hood
- Print access
- Radio loops
- Reflective piping
- Texpel stain resistant finish
- Twin-stitched seams
- UPF 50+
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable waist
- Front zip opening
- Quilt lined
- 4 pockets
- Waterproof with taped seams
- Contrast fleece collar
- Concealed mobile phone pocket
- HiVisTex Pro reflective tape
- Curved back hem
- Insulatex Heat Reflective Lining
- Detachable hood
- Ezee Zip
- Texpel Splash
- Certified after 50x washes
- Registered Community Design
- New Colours
- Quick dry knitted cuff
- Heat applied segmented reflective tape
- Safety Standards
- EN ISO 20471 Class 3
- RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE ONLY)
- ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 TYPE R CLASS 3
- EN 343 Class 3:1 WP 15000mm
- Portwest Size Guide
Portwest Jackets & Tops Size Chart
Size Chest (Inches) Chest (CMs) Euro XXS 28 - 30 72 - 76 36 - 38 XS 32 - 34 80 - 88 40 - 44 S 36 - 38 92 - 96 46 - 48 M 40 - 41 100 - 104 50 - 52 L 42 - 44 108 - 112 54 - 56 XL 46 - 48 116 - 124 58 - 62 2XL 50 - 52 128 - 132 64 - 66 3XL 54 - 55 136 - 140 68 - 70 4XL 56 - 58 144 - 148 72 - 74 5XL 60 - 64 152 - 160 76 - 80 6XL 65 - 67 164 - 172 82 - 86 7XL 69 - 73 176 - 184 88 - 92 8XL 74 - 77 188 - 196 94 - 98
- Printing & Embroidery
Workwear Supermarket offer an in-house embroidery service using state-of-the-art machinery, quality fabrics and threads. We can produce expertly embellished garments and accessories that perfectly reflect your corporate image. We have a full design service available to assist you in creating your designs and digitising artwork ready for production.
Printing (Heat Seal)
As an alternative to embroidery, our heat seal printing service offers an effective means of enhancing garments and accessories. We use top of the range printing machines to guarantee the highest quality result; our printing is durable and often used to create unique and complex designs with vivid colours. There are a range of different print techniques available and these will be discussed during your consultation.
Artwork Setup / Digitisation
Printing & embroidery requires artwork to be converted into specific digital formats. The cost of this is £10 per artwork / logo. We save all artwork files so this is a one-off fee and will not be required for repeat orders with the same design.
Buying Customised Products...We know how important your brand is so we work closely with you to ensure the best possible results.
1. Choose your itemsFind the product you want from and choose your colour and size options.
2. Select the customisation option (print and/or embroidery)If you're ordering multiple colours, you will need to do this for each colour option. Please note, not all products are suitable for every type of application, we can advise and assist you with this.
3. Add some notes & upload artwork (optional)This is optional but attaching your logo/artwork and detailing the desired position helps speeds up the design & approval process.
4. Place your orderCheckout as normal, any notes or files added will be included on the order.Important - please ensure your contact details are correct as we will need to contact you during the next stage of your order.
What happens next?We want to make sure you are 100% happy with your design before we proceed to production.
5. Design & configurationWe will contact you to discuss your requirements and provide advice. Please note, the price paid at the point of order can change depending on the specific requirements (number of decorations, artwork complexity etc.)
6. Artwork digitisation and approvalWe digitise the design and convert it to a production-ready format. We'll then send you the final proof for approval and confirm the final price.
7. Production - Leave the rest to us!Your items will be customised exactly to your specification and to the very highest standard. Please allow 7 - 10 days for delivery once the artwork has been approved.
free delivery over £95
Delivery is free for all orders over £95 (ex VAT) to UK mainland addresses. Please note that while we offer free UK delivery, there is a charge for delivery to Scottish Highlands and non-mainland UK. The standard UK mainland delivery rate is £5.95, check out the delivery rates section for more info.
Next Day and Express delivery services are available on selected orders. Contact us on 01633 677710 and we'll be happy to help.
Click & Collect
We offer a free Click & Collect service from our Head Office in Newport, South Wales. Simply choose Click & Collect as your 'Delivery Zone' on the basket page. Orders are usually ready to collect in 2 - 3 working days. You can find us here:
Shipping Rates & Delivery EstimatesOrders with Printing or Embroidery Delivered in 7 - 10 daysOrders that require printing or embroidery customisation usually take 7-10 days after the artwork has been approved.Need it faster? No problem. Give us a call on 0845 894 2929 and we'll gladly discuss your requirements
or for standard orders (with no customisation)... Free Delivery (UK Mainland) Delivered in 3 - 5 working days Free on orders over £95 (ex.VAT) Standard Delivery (UK Mainland) Delivered in 3 - 5 working days £5.95 Click & Collect (from our Newport Head Office) Ready for collection in 2 - 3 working days Free Northern Ireland Usually delivered in 3 - 5 working days £16.95 Scottish Highlands & Islands Usually delivered in 3 - 5 working days £19.95 Channel Isles, Scilly Isles, Isle of Man Usually delivered in 3 - 5 working days £14.95
happy with product, fits well,...
happy with product, fits well, looks good nice and warm
I was happy with these. Some of...
I was happy with these. Some of the more fashion conscious lads were happy with something a bit different. I was more concerned with the quality, and they passed the test. I will buy again.
Leave a review
Be the first to ask a question.
Ask a question