Portwest PW3 Holster Work Trousers - T602Product code: T602
Save money by buying in bulk
|Bulk Quantity||Bulk Discount||Total Saving|
|Buy 10 - 19||Save an extra 2%||Save 17%|
|Buy 20 - 29||Save an extra 4%||Save 18%|
|Buy 30 - 39||Save an extra 6%||Save 20%|
|Buy 40 - 49||Save an extra 8%||Save 22%|
|Buy 50 +||Save an extra 10%||Save 23%|
- Details & Features
Rugged trouser made from Kingsmill polyester/cotton 300g fabric with a modern fit and adjustable leg length. Packed full of features to offer superb function and performance including; top loading pre-shaped knee pad pockets triple stitched seams crotch gusset to reduce stress and prevent seam failure and a side leg cargo pocket. Pockets have oxford reinforcement for extra durability.
- Contrast colour stitching
- Contrast panels
- Double rule pocket
- Hammer loop
- Reflective piping
- Side pockets
- Triple-stitched seams
- Two back patch pockets
- UPF 50+
- Side elastic waist
- Holster pockets
- Gripper elastic on inner waist
- Top-loading knee pad pockets
- Smart phone pocket
- 12 pockets
- Cargo pocket on side leg
- Adjustable leg length
- Reinforced panels
- Durable polycotton fabric
- Free pair of kneepads included with PW3 Work Trousers
- Registered Community Design
- Concealed drop down ID holder on holster pocket
- Safety Standards
- EN 14404:2004+A1:2010 Type 2 Level 0 (When used in combination with S156)
- Portwest Size Guide
- Printing & Embroidery
Workwear Supermarket offer an in-house embroidery service using state-of-the-art machinery, quality fabrics and threads. We can produce expertly embellished garments and accessories that perfectly reflect your corporate image. We have a full design service available to assist you in creating your designs and digitising artwork ready for production.
Printing (Heat Seal)
As an alternative to embroidery, our heat seal printing service offers an effective means of enhancing garments and accessories. We use top of the range printing machines to guarantee the highest quality result; our printing is durable and often used to create unique and complex designs with vivid colours. There are a range of different print techniques available and these will be discussed during your consultation.
Artwork Setup / Digitisation
Printing & embroidery requires artwork to be converted into specific digital formats. The cost of this is £10 per artwork / logo. We save all artwork files so this is a one-off fee and will not be required for repeat orders with the same design.
Buying Customised Products...We know how important your brand is so we work closely with you to ensure the best possible results.
1. Choose your itemsFind the product you want from and choose your colour and size options.
2. Select the customisation option (print and/or embroidery)If you're ordering multiple colours, you will need to do this for each colour option. Please note, not all products are suitable for every type of application, we can advise and assist you with this.
3. Add some notes & upload artwork (optional)This is optional but attaching your logo/artwork and detailing the desired position helps speeds up the design & approval process.
4. Place your orderCheckout as normal, any notes or files added will be included on the order.Important - please ensure your contact details are correct as we will need to contact you during the next stage of your order.
What happens next?We want to make sure you are 100% happy with your design before we proceed to production.
5. Design & configurationWe will contact you to discuss your requirements and provide advice. Please note, the price paid at the point of order can change depending on the specific requirements (number of decorations, artwork complexity etc.)
6. Artwork digitisation and approvalWe digitise the design and convert it to a production-ready format. We'll then send you the final proof for approval and confirm the final price.
7. Production - Leave the rest to us!Your items will be customised exactly to your specification and to the very highest standard. Please allow 7 - 10 days for delivery once the artwork has been approved.
free delivery over £95
Delivery is free for all orders over £95 (ex VAT) to UK mainland addresses. Please note that while we offer free UK delivery, there is a charge for delivery to Scottish Highlands and non-mainland UK. The standard UK mainland delivery rate is £5.95, check out the delivery rates section for more info.
Next Day and Express delivery services are available on selected orders. Contact us on 01633 677710 and we'll be happy to help.
Click & Collect
We offer a free Click & Collect service from our Head Office in Newport, South Wales. Simply choose Click & Collect as your 'Delivery Zone' on the basket page. Orders are usually ready to collect in 2 - 3 working days. You can find us here:
Shipping Rates & Delivery EstimatesOrders with Printing or Embroidery Delivered in 7 - 10 daysOrders that require printing or embroidery customisation usually take 7-10 days after the artwork has been approved.Need it faster? No problem. Give us a call on 0845 894 2929 and we'll gladly discuss your requirements
or for standard orders (with no customisation)... Free Delivery (UK Mainland) Delivered in 3 - 5 working days Free on orders over £95 (ex.VAT) Standard Delivery (UK Mainland) Delivered in 3 - 5 working days £5.95 Click & Collect (from our Newport Head Office) Ready for collection in 2 - 3 working days Free Northern Ireland Usually delivered in 3 - 5 working days £16.95 Scottish Highlands & Islands Usually delivered in 3 - 5 working days £19.95 Channel Isles, Scilly Isles, Isle of Man Usually delivered in 3 - 5 working days £14.95
Brilliant trousers. There are pockets...
Brilliant trousers. There are pockets everywhere, I still don't think I've found them all. Fits well (even when doing lots of bending) and seem to be wearing well too. I'll be buying more.
Good quality. Didn't realise they...
Good quality. Didn't realise they came with free kneepads so that was a nice surprise. Perhaps a bit on the snug side but I'm a rugby player and often find trousers a little tight, might try a size bigger next time.
Got them in 'Zoom', otherwise known...
Got them in 'Zoom', otherwise known as grey! Great for lovers of millions of pockets, bad for people who often forget what pocket they put their pencil in.
Very impressed. Comfortable and...
Very impressed. Comfortable and good value for money. I've not worn Portwest trousers before, I usually go for Snickers or Dickies but I'll be getting more of these now.
Hard wearing trousers, Have used...
Hard wearing trousers, Have used this product for years, lots of pockets which is very handy
Usually go for a really expensive...
Usually go for a really expensive brand but had enough of paying through the nose. Ordered these not knowing what to expect, not as good as the ones I usually have which cost over £100 a pair, but that was to be expected. What I can say is there isn't that much of a difference and they are five times cheaper. I know where I'll be coming for my trousers from now on.
Arrived this morning. Happy.
Arrived this morning. Happy.
Loads of pockets and love the adjustable...
Loads of pockets and love the adjustable leg length on these. Liking the elasticated waist too makes a difference.
very good, nice wear on. I like...
very good, nice wear on. I like much.
My husband needed some new work...
My husband needed some new work trousers so I bought three pairs last week. Arrived today. He's tried them on and seems to be happy. He was impressed with the price.
I was hoping for a nice hard wearing...
I was hoping for a nice hard wearing cargo trousers and these are doing really well.I have put them thru there paces last week or so on my nees alot and doing well.
Great to find a pair that fits...
Great to find a pair that fits me. I'm a 28 waist so can be a challenge but happy to say these fit me really well. Thanks guys
Happy . thanks for the quick d...
Happy . thanks for the quick delivery
Leave a review
Be the first to ask a question.
Ask a question