- Details & Features
- 50% Polyester 50% Cotton
- Reactive Dyed
- Knitted Collar
- Taped Neck
- Hemmed Sleeve & Bottom
- Washable at 60 Degrees
- 3 Self Coloured Button Placket
- Printing & Embroidery
Workwear Supermarket offer an in-house embroidery service using state-of-the-art machinery, quality fabrics and threads. We can produce expertly embellished garments and accessories that perfectly reflect your corporate image. We have a full design service available to assist you in creating your designs and digitising artwork ready for production.
Printing (Heat Seal)
As an alternative to embroidery, our heat seal printing service offers an effective means of enhancing garments and accessories. We use top of the range printing machines to guarantee the highest quality result; our printing is durable and often used to create unique and complex designs with vivid colours. There are a range of different print techniques available and these will be discussed during your consultation.
Buying Customised Products...We know how important your brand is so we work closely with you to ensure the best possible results.
1. Choose your itemsFind the product you want from and choose your colour and size options.
2. Select the customisation option (print and/or embroidery)If you're ordering multiple colours, you will need to do this for each colour option. Please note, not all products are suitable for every type of application, we can advise and assist you with this.
3. Add some notes & upload artwork (optional)This is optional but attaching your logo/artwork and detailing the desired position helps speeds up the design & approval process.
4. Place your orderCheckout as normal, any notes or files added will be included on the order.Important - please ensure your contact details are correct as we will need to contact you during the next stage of your order.
What happens next?We want to make sure you are 100% happy with your design before we proceed to production.
5. Design & configurationWe will contact you to discuss your requirements and provide advice. Please note, the price paid at the point of order can change depending on the specific requirements (number of decorations, artwork complexity etc.)
6. Artwork digitisation and approvalWe digitise the design and convert it to a production-ready format. We'll then send you the final proof for approval and confirm the final price.
7. Production - Leave the rest to us!Your items will be customised exactly to your specification and to the very highest standard. Please allow 7 - 10 days for delivery once the artwork has been approved.
free delivery over £95
Delivery is free for all orders over £95 (ex VAT) to UK mainland addresses. Please note that while we offer free UK delivery, there is a charge for delivery to Scottish Highlands and non-mainland UK. The standard UK mainland delivery rate is £4.95, check out the delivery rates section for more info.
Next Day and Express delivery services are available on selected orders. Contact us on 0845 894 2929 and we'll be happy to help.
Click & Collect
We offer a free Click & Collect service from our Head Office in Newport, South Wales. Simply choose Click & Collect as your 'Delivery Zone' on the basket page. Orders are usually ready to collect in 2-3 working days. You can find us here:
Shipping Rates & Delivery EstimatesOrders with Printing or Embroidery Delivered in 7 - 10 daysOrders that require printing or embroidery customisation usually take 7-10 days after the artwork has been approved.Need it faster? No problem. Give us a call on 0845 894 2929 and we'll gladly discuss your requirements
or for standard orders (with no customisation)... Free Delivery (UK Mainland) Delivered in 2 - 3 days Free on orders over £95 (ex.VAT) Standard Delivery (UK Mainland) Delivered in 2 - 3 days £4.95 Click & Collect (from our Newport Head Office) Ready for collection in 2 - 3 days Free Northern Ireland Delivered in 3 - 4 days £9.95 Scottish Highlands & Islands Delivered in 3 - 4 days £14.95 Channel Isles, Scilly Isles, Isle of Man Delivered in 3 - 4 days £14.95
We have used this product for years...
We have used this product for years for our staff. It washes brilliantly, keeps its colour and shape and very durable. Wouldn’t go for any other brand of polo shirt now and at good value it meets all our needs.
You can't go wrong for the money....
You can't go wrong for the money. We tried some cheap ones from the high street but they didn't last two mins. Cracking polo for the money fair play. They last the lads well, you could stick a posh logo on there and charge ten times more, makes you think how these big brands get away with it
Excellent value for money. I've...
Excellent value for money. I've bought uneek t-shirts for years and never had any problems. They are always well packaged and a good fit, I like the length, not too long or too short and they keep their colour and shape well.
Bought for my husband and he really...
Bought for my husband and he really likes them (which is rare!!!!). Will buy more.
Reasonable price, decent quality.
Reasonable price, decent quality.
washed and worn well. top value...
washed and worn well. top value for a good quality product. bought a few of the green and it's a lovely colour. thinking about getting the sapphire blue next.
Bought 200 for our 40 employees....
Bought 200 for our 40 employees. Sizes were consistent and feedback about fit was good. A couple of people said they might need to go up a size but these polos are a lot better than our previous ones (and cheaper too!). Very pleased overall.
Leave a review
Be the first to ask a question.
Ask a question