TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Workwear Supermarket, a trading name of 6969 Limited. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to Workwear Supermarket.
3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
6. Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
8. Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
9. Our website offers a range of products and or services for sale. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase on this website.
10. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
11. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
12. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
13. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
14. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
15. Prices for items are subject to change without notice.
16. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
17. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
18. During checkout, you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
19. Where you select a "next day delivery" option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be despatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
20. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
21. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request, our refund policy will apply.
22. Where you have ordered a personalised, perishable or time critical item (such as food, newspapers, event tickets or e-vouchers) you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
23. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
24. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
27. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
28. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.
29. Credit accounts may be opened at our discretion, subject to satisfactory credit references being obtained. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, payment for Goods supplied on credit accounts shall become due and payable no later than 30 days after invoicing. Without prejudice to the Company's rights to enforce payment, if the Customer fails to make payment in accordance with these Conditions we are entitled to seek interest on any overdue balance outstanding in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998. Workwear Supermarket may cancel or suspend the Customer’s credit account by notice in writing at any time should it decide, for whatever reason, that it requires further security from the Customer, other than that already provided. We may reinstate the credit account once the additional security required has been provided by the Customer and any other conditions have been met.
30. The Customer agrees to use its best endeavours to ensure that any additional security required by Workwear Supermarket (including but not limited to a third party guarantee) is provided. Workwear Supermarket may at any time, at its sole discretion and without reference to the Customer or any guarantor: (i) increase (without limit) or decrease any credit limit applied to the Customer; and (ii) supply Goods in excess of the credit limit. (iii) We may take action to collect all monies owing in full whether or not the sums due exceed the prevailing credit limit. (iv) Where more than one invoice is outstanding we may choose against which invoice(s) to apply any payment from the Customer even if the Customer has allocated the payment to a specific invoice.
31. The Customer shall give Workwear Supermarket prior written notice, which acknowledges service, of any change in its constitution or ownership or, in the case of a sole trader or partnership, if it wishes to incorporate or merge with others. We may then decide whether to exercise its rights to continue trading with the Customer, whether a new credit application is required and whether to continue with any credit arrangements granted to the Customer and shall not be obliged to continue with either unless a written confirmation and acceptance is issued by an authorised member of the Company’s credit management team, a Company director or the Company Secretary. If a cheque used by the Customer to pay an account is dishonoured we may debit the Customer's account with any charge or cost incurred by the Company as a consequence. If the Company accepts payment by credit card it may levy a surcharge at its standard rates in force at the time of payment. On termination of the Contract, howsoever caused, the Company’s rights shall remain in effect.
32. The Company will make a search with a Credit Reference Agency, who will keep a record of that search and will share the information with the Company and other businesses. In some instances the Company may also make a search on the personal credit file of principal directors. The Company may also pass or share Customer information with carefully selected third parties for the purposes of account opening, credit vetting and account management. Should it become necessary to review an account, then again a credit reference may be sought and a record kept. The Company will monitor and record information relating to Customer trade performance and such records will be available to Credit References Agencies who will share that information with other businesses when assessing applications for credit and fraud prevention. For the purposes of credit referencing the Company may also share information with other businesses.